- About Us
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Forms and Resources
- How will Jeff Bezos' divorce impact Amazon?
- Is it time to formally adopt your stepchildren?
- Why parents who remarry need an up-to-date estate plan
- Divorcing with kids: Know the limits on child support
- What should you know about disinheriting a loved one
- You can help avoid family battles over your estate
- Texas Law Prohibits Child Custody Interference
- Helping your adopted child through divorce
- You have an 'estate,' whether you realize it or not
- How co-parents can reduce their kids' holiday stress
- How to enjoy visitation days with your child
- Why divorced parents should consider an alcohol monitoring system
- Protecting your children's trusts from divorce
- A child support modification may be possible
- Using your estate plan to direct your end-of-life care
- What you should know if your child is flying alone
- How does a divorce mediator facilitate your settlement?
- Work with a Texas attorney to create your binding estate plan
- Can noncustodial parents increase their visitation time?
- Coparenting strategies for 6- to 12-year-olds
- Remember to do the following during your divorce process
- Will I need to pay my spouse alimony?
- What should I consider when determining child support amounts?
- An argument for keeping a child custody diary
- Grandparents are the new parents
- Establishing Paternity Is Not Always an Easy Thing to Do in Texas
- Don't let your spouse lie during asset division proceedings
- Remember to include this in your parenting agreement
- Do grandparents have the right to visit with their grandchildren?
- 5 advantages of trusts in estate planning
- Is it time to get a divorce when marriage lacks intimacy?
- How supervised visitation can benefit both parents and the child
- What is sole child custody?
- What can fathers do when mothers refuse to agree on paternity?
- Do women automatically have better chances of getting custody?
- Joint custody has real benefits that you should consider
- Why should you choose to adopt?
- Protecting time with your child after divorce
- Divorce: Questions to ask
- Tax credit aims to help parents support children through college
- Gray divorce: Sometimes surprising
- Are you ready for a 50-50 parenting plan?
- Parental alienation: An unacceptable factor in some divorces
- Divorce after the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Can grandparents get custody of their grandkids in Texas?
- Father's rights: Getting custody when you work
- Changing your name after your marriage ends
- Changing your estate plan: What to do after divorce
- Child support limits: What to know about child support in Texas
- Can grandparents seek visitation in Texas?
- What child custody looks like has changed
- 4 reasons why people choose to end a long-term marriage
- Do you have to go to an adoption court for all adoptions?
- Disputes between stepparents and stepchildren are not uncommon
- How do you split retirement savings during divorce?
- Can’t pay your child support? Consider a modification
- International kidnapping may come to an end after jailing
- Recognizing parental alienation: What to notice
- Tax changes could impact alimony and cause more 2018 divorces
- A good parenting plan puts your child first
- 3 reasons to update your estate plan during divorce
- Don't include these items when making your will
- Seeking custody of your grandchildren because of drug abuse
- Adoption requires parents to give up their parental rights
- Digital spyware and tracking a gray area in divorce
- Do you need to collect child medical expenses from an ex?
- Mother accused of medical child abuse in Texas
- Updating an estate plan is as important as writing one
- How do Texas courts determine the best interests of children?
- Adopting and fostering: Essential facts for Texans
- Father's rights group wants to see equal custody laws
- Sharing the costs of raising a child is important
- What happens if you die without a will?
- Fathers: Establish paternity early to prevent adoption issues
- Divorce is costly without worrying about your spouse's debts
- A durable power of attorney watches out for your best interests
- Here's what you should know about missing child support
- 3 tips for appointing a trustee or executor
- Involving children in conflicts leads to lying, manipulation
- Texas attorney general claims Indian Child Welfare Act is illegal
- Do you have to stay in contact after a divorce?
- Non-custodial fathers: know the factors that affect child support
- Is adult adoption a good way to guarantee asset distribution?
- Custody cases can be decided by a judge: Be proactive
- Making co-parenting work when it is a challenge
- The role of the non-custodial parent in child custody arrangement
- Paternity: 2 things men should understand about their rights
- Estate planning after remarriage: An important step
- High wage earners may have sticker shock from child support
- As a grandparent, can you get custody of your grandchildren?
- Caring for your grandkids might come with legal issues
- What grandparents can do to protect visitation with grandkids
- How long can I receive alimony?
- Same sex divorces with children may present unique challenges
- When can grandparents gain full custody?
- Divorce Attorney Gets His Money's Worth
- Considering divorce? Alter your estate plan.
- Considering filing for divorce? Alter your estate plan
- Texas Child Support in Purgatory
- Safe Exchange Zone Established in Virginia
- Texas Child Support in Purgatory
- Establishing paternity first step in seeking fathers' rights
- What happens if someone dies without a will?
- Can I change my premarital agreement?
- Child Custody Tips for Summer Vacation
- Improving communication between co-parents
- How do you know if divorce is right for you?
- Tips on Communicating with Your Spouse During Divorce
- How do you enforce a child custody order?
- What Are the Elements of a Valid Will?
- Common Myths About Divorce
- Dallas Justice of the Peace Refuses to Marry Same-Sex Couples
- Phenix City Couple is Arrested for Child Neglect
- How to Cope With the Stress of a Divorce
- Can I adopt my stepchild?
- How does a revocable trust differ from an irrevocable one?
- Ways to establish paternity in Texas
- Protecting interests with a prenuptial agreement
- Want custody in a Texas divorce? Pay your child support.
- Alternatives to alimony monthly payments
- Tips to Help Your Children Deal with Divorce
- Physical, legal and joint custody -- what's the difference?
- The many steps to obtain a child support modification
- The importance of a will
- The many benefits of a prenuptial agreement
- What are the qualifying conditions for alimony?
- Our firm advocates for grandparents' rights to see grandkids
- Common Divorce Myths
- 5 things to know about sole custody
- Common Issues to Address in Child Custody Cases
- What can child support pay for?
- Building a family business from the ground up is a dream for many entrepreneurs in Texas. Unfortunately, while many people ... E
- Estate planning and the small business owner
- Texas Bill Would Remove Insupportability as Ground for Divorce
- 3 ways divorce can impact single women
- Help is available to those facing the probate process
- Valentine's Day Weddings More Likely to End in Divorce
- Modifying a child custody and visitation order
- Divorce after retirement can call for many estate plan changes
- How To Nullify A Prenuptial Agreement
- Do grandparents have visitation rights with their grandchild?
- Contact Us
- Site Search
- Site Map