Katy Family Law Attorneys
Finding Solutions for Families in Harris, Fort Bend, Waller, Austin & Wharton Counties
In family law, it is not uncommon to see both sides taking very extreme positions, refusing to give an inch in any direction. The focus is on the problems rather than the solutions that can help keep things moving.
At The Springer Law Firm, in Katy, Texas, we help our clients move past the struggles that they have in their family law case. With nearly 85 years of combined experience, our attorneys have the skills necessary to design an approach that helps you reach your current goals.
Get in touch for your initial consultation.
A Positive Approach to Family Law
Our main concern is to help you reduce the conflict that may be present in your case. We approach each case with a fresh perspective, paying particular attention to the opportunities available to us to help keep things moving forward. We want to steer you toward the decisions that are right for you and put you in the best possible position to experience a more positive future.
We help with a number of different family law issues including but not limited to:
- Divorce and related matters, including the division of marital property
- High-asset divorces such as those involving business ownership interests or other high-value assets
- Spousal support and child support determinations and modifications of support orders
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements regarding the distribution of marital property after a divorce
- Child custody and parenting time questions, including those involving grandparents' rights
- Questions regarding paternity and related child support and custody matters
- Grandparents' Rights
- Divorce Modifications
- Issues involving domestic violence, including restraining orders
- Adoptions by stepparents or grandparents
We know that these are some of the most confusing and stressful legal questions that you may ever have to face. You do not have to take all of this on yourself. We handle each and every case with care and compassion and will make sure all of your questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
Your Hometown Lawyers for Sensitive Family Law Issues
We are located close to home and are easily accessible to you when you need help. If you would like to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced family law attorneys, please call our office at (281) 990-6025 or send us an email.