Revisiting Custody And Support Agreements

The process of coming to an agreement on child custody, child support or spousal support during a divorce can take a lot of time and energy. When an agreement is reached, whether the parties resolve the matter on their own or need the assistance of the courts, it is a reflection of the way things are at the current time.

But, things can change. You or your ex-spouse may get a different job. Your co-parent may want to move out of state with the kids. It is possible that these major changes may require you to revisit your custody or parenting time agreements.

The attorneys at The Springer Law Firm, in Katy, Texas, have more than seven decades of combined legal experience helping clients with their most difficult family law issues. If you need help modifying an existing agreement, or wish to contest a revision of a custody or support order, we are here to help.

A Straightforward Appraisal Of Your Situation

There are very specific factors that must be met before the courts will consider changing a previous order that they have entered in your case. When you come in to discuss your case, we will review your situation to determine if we feel that a modification may be possible. We are not just going to tell you what you want to hear to get you as a client. If we can help you, we will tell you exactly what we can do to help you achieve results.

An Approach Designed To Avoid Conflict

As your case moves forward, we will attempt to resolve the conflict before it ends up going to trial. However, if the negotiations do not lead to positive results, our attorneys have spent their entire legal careers inside the courtroom. We know what to expect, and can explain your side of the story to the courts in a way that makes sense.

Your Hometown Lawyers For Custody And Support Modifications

We have the large-firm experience you want from your attorney, right in your backyard. Our office is conveniently located in Katy, right off Mason Road between Highland Knolls and Cinco Ranch Boulevard. To discuss your child support and custody modification issues with us, call 281-616-7540 or send us an email to schedule a consultation.